Company Information

Company History

Sep 1951 Established at 2-169 Kujo-minami, Nishi-ku, Osaka (Capital: 2.5 million yen)
Feb 1952 Factory constructed on the same site
Jan 1956 Capital increased to 3.5 million yen
May 1960 Construction of new HQ completed, and company relocated to 2-21-11 Kujo-minami, Nishi-ku, Osaka
Feb 1961 Capital increased to 7 million yen
Jan 1964 Capital increased to 15 million yen
No. 1 plant and company dormitory completed, and plant relocated to Oaza 323 Yao City, Osaka Prefecture (current address)
Jan 1965 Offices completed and relocation implemented
Feb 1967 Newly-constructed No. 2 plant and warehouse completed
Dec 1970 Capital increased to 30 million yen
May 1971 Newly-constructed No.3 and No.4 plants completed
Oct 1974 Capital increased to 45 million yen
May 1989 Administration building and product warehouse constructed
Oct 1989 New heat treatment furnace constructed (Non-oxidation continuous annealing furnace)
Oct 1997 New drawing machine for large special shapes completed
Feb 2003 ISO9001 acquired
Jan 2006 Kyushu plant completed
Feb 2007 ISO9001 acquired by Kyushu plant
Sep 2011 Chubu plant completed
Jun 2012 A joint venture company, SANYO METAL(CHANGZHOU)CO., LTD. is established
Mar 2014 ISO9001 acquired by Chubu plant
Sep 2016 Kyusyu Plant was closed , the equipments and productions were moved to Osaka HQ Plant.